3/31/2010

Hajnali Ragyogás "Délceg"

I decided long before the litter was born, that I will name my favourite puppy Ragyogás (means Sparkling). And at the moment he was born, I knew this boy will get the name.
When I had to suggest a male for his owners, I knew this clever boy would be the perfect dog for living in a flat in the centre of Paris. Thanks to his owners, we spent a couple of days in Paris when we took him and his littermates to France, so saying goodbye wasn't that hard for me.
He got used to his new life easily, and grew up into a lovely male. He already got some nice titles and results (including Young Clubwinner in France), and we met him as an adult on the World Dog Show in Paris. What a happy face he got when he saw us again!!
Owners: Marie-France and Michel Conchard

No comments:

Post a Comment